我看着日日月月变成了永世(I See days,months ,years change to eons)
从这国家的土地上飘来我故乡泥土的芳香(From the land of this land comes the fragrance of my father`s fields)
灼热的太阳让我想起Maati做的奶酪(This burning sun reminds me of my Maati`s cool buttermilk)
雨带来了变迁的季节(This rain brings along with it the swings of the seasons)
这个冬天让我感觉到LODI节日上热情的火焰(This winter fills me with the warmth of the fires of my lodi-一个男女主人公欢度一天的印度传统节日)
他们说这不是你的国家,可我为什么感觉就是呢?
(They say this is not your country then why does it feel like mine?)
有人说我不像他,可为什么他看起来像我呢?
(He says I am not like him,then why does he look like me?)
我,犯人786 (I, prisoner number 786) 从监狱的栅栏望出去(look through zhe bar of the jail)
我看到从天堂下凡的天使(I see an anjel who has descended from heaven) 她说她叫Saamiya,而她叫我Veer(She calls herself Saamiya and she calls me Veer)
她完全是个陌生人,待我却有如亲人(She is a complete stranger ,but treats me as her own)
听着她真挚的话语,我想要再活一次(Hearing her thuthful words, I feel lilk living once more)
听着她的诺言,我想要再做一些事(Hearing her promises and vows, I feel lilk doing something more) 他们说她不是我的亲人,(They says that no one of mine )
可为什么她为了我对抗全世界呢?(Why does she fight the world for me?) 有人说我不像她,可她为什么看起来像我呢?(He says I am not like her,then why does she look like me?)
我,犯人786 (I, prisoner number 786)
从监狱的栅栏望出去(look through the bar of the jail) 我看到我的Zaara被村庄的缤纷色彩所环绕(I see my Zaara wrapped in the colours of my willage)
她实现了我的梦想,却忘记了自己的梦想(She making my dreams comes true,she has forgotten her own )
她照顾我的村民,却忘记了她自己(In serving my people,she has left behind her own) 现在我想要她幸福快乐(Now,I feel like filling her being with happiness) 我想要为了她过另外一种人生(I feel like living another lifetime for her)
他们说那是我的国家,不是她的(They says my country is not hers)
可为什么她却待在我的家里呢?(then why is she staying in my home?)
有人说我不像她,可她为什么看起来像我呢?(He says I am not like her,then why does she look like me?)